Get Paid to be Interviewed on the Talking Season Podcast!
You listen to podcasts, now here’s your chance to be the guest!
By Bryan Finck on
Talking Season is looking for Dreamfield athletes to guest star on their podcast starting now. All you need to do is join an up-to one hour-long interview over Zoom.
You may even have the chance to host your very own mini-pod, or be part of the Dreamfield Ambassadors Podcast coming in 2022!
If you're selected, you'll be paid a minimum of $250. Plus, you'll get the chance to promote your brand!
Topics will range from people who have helped you along the way, to mental health issues, and even off-field causes that are close to your heart. Let your fans know what you’re all about!
- Opens: 11/2/2021
- Closes: 11/28/2021
- Format: Application
To be considered, there are a few things you will need to commit to doing.
- Set aside one hour to record in a quiet, indoor space.
- Schedule the recording with Talking Season personnel a minimum of 5 days in advance.
- Acknowledge that you will not receive your appearance fee if you cancel or do not appear for the interview as scheduled.
- Agree to make at least one social media post on the platform of your choice with the content supplied by or at the direction of Talking Season.
- Ensure any posts you make on social media about your interview on the Talking Season podcast comply with FTC guidelines (
How to apply
This campaign is open to all athletes with a verified Dreamfield account. To apply, simply:
- Open the Dreamfield app
- Tap “Campaigns” at the bottom of the screen
- Locate and tap “Talking Season Podcast Campaign”
- Tap “Apply to Campaign”
Don’t have a profile on Dreamfield? Click the banner below to get started.