Get Paid by the NHL’s Florida Panthers to Attend Games and Hype the Team on Social Media
The NHL’s Florida Panthers is offering all female athletes the opportunity to build your brand by representing the team across social media, live PR, and in-person appearances!
By Bryan Finck on
With this campaign, you can receive cash payments as well as opportunities to attend a game, participate in pre-game activities, and meet with live media.
Best of all, the Panthers have committed to equal pay for all campaign participants.
- Opens: 9/27/2021
- Closes: 10/8/2021
- Format: Application
To be considered, there are a few things you will need to commit to doing.
- Participate in a mutually agreed upon appearance at a Florida Panthers home game. This may include pregame meet and greet, an activity like dropping the puck to open the game, and posts to your social media.
- Include Florida Panthers messaging during your media interviews.
- Agree to be featured in Florida Panthers paid media and provide social media data/results at the conclusion of the program.
- Agree not to delete any social media posts related to the campaign until the end of the NHL season (April 30, 2022).
- Ensure any posts you make on social media about your partnership with the Florida Panthers comply with FTC guidelines (
How to apply
This campaign is open to all athletes on the roster for all FAU women’s programs. To apply, simply:
- Open the Dreamfield app
- Tap “Campaigns” at the bottom of the screen
- Locate and tap “Florida Panthers Partnership for FAU’s Female Athletes”
- Tap “Apply to Campaign”
Don’t have a profile on Dreamfield? Click the banner below to get started.