Partner With White Flag to Promote Mental Health Awareness
Is mental health a topic that is near and dear to your heart? This is your chance to make a difference.
By Bryan Finck on
Athletes can be at very high risk to suffer from mental health issues, and White Flag needs your help to reach them.
Help spread the word to athletes just like you that it’s OK to not be OK and that it’s OK to ask for help and reach out in times of need. You can make the difference to someone who is suffering in silence, and let them know they aren’t alone.
White Flag is partnering with athletes who are able to talk about their own mental health issues and/or those of people close to you and to promote its mental health app with a minimum of two social media posts per month.
- Opens: August 25, 2021
- Closes: November 25, 2021
- Format: Open Application
To be considered, there are a few things you will need to commit to doing.
- Post at least twice per month during the campaign on your favorite social media platforms. Your posts will promote the White Flag app and its mission to advocate for acceptance and healing in mental health issues
- Talk with Dreamfield and White Flag about your experiences with mental health issues and those affecting people close to you
- Agree not to delete any social media posts until three months after the end of the campaign
- Ensure any posts you make on social media about your partnership with White Flag comply with FTC guidelines (
How to apply
This campaign is open to all athletes. To apply, simply:
- Open the Dreamfield app
- Tap “Campaigns” at the bottom of the screen
- Locate and tap “White Flag” campaign
- Tap “Apply to Campaign”
Don’t have a profile on Dreamfield? Click the banner below to get started.