Miami Men’s Basketball Players: Get Paid to Promote Yummy Crypto’s Charity Work
If you’re on the Miami men’s basketball team roster, scholarship or walk-on, you can make $500.
By Bryan Finck on
Help Yummy Crypto spread the word about their charity work and you’ll get paid. All it takes is one social media post per week and a possible media interview about the partnership.
- Opens: 8/24/2021
- Closes: 8/31/2021
- Format: Application
To be considered, there are a few things you will need to commit to doing.
- Make 1 post per week about the campaign on your favorite social media platform.
- Agree to talk with Dreamfield personnel for an interview about your involvement in the campaign. It could be in-person or via Zoom, whatever fits your availability.
- Agree not to delete any related social media posts three months after the end of the campaign.
- Ensure any posts you make on social media about your partnership with Yummy Crypto comply with FTC guidelines (
How to apply
This campaign is open to all athletes on the roster for Miami Men’s basketball program. To apply, simply:
- Open the Dreamfield app
- Tap “Campaigns” at the bottom of the screen
- Locate and tap “Yummy Crypto x Miami Men’s Basketball” Campaign
- Tap “Apply to Campaign”
Don’t have a profile on Dreamfield? Click the banner below to get started.